Monday, January 26, 2009

So much fun!

So I didn't get as many good pictures of Rocky playing but I hope to soon. This weekend was busy but so much fun!

First, Friday afternoon I found out my Uncle Rocky and Cousin Sarah would be joining us to see the game. The game was a good one but because Rocky was sick that week, he didn't play. Its ok though, we had so much fun hanging out afterwards. Everyone came to our house and spent the night, except Sarah, and it was nice catching up with everyone.

Then Saturday, I had brunch with the girls and then, Jose and I went to a concert, Freestyle Explosion. It was a lot of fun! We danced and laughed and had a great time.

Then Sunday, we slept in until 1. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that! The we drove to Santa Ana and hung out with his parents. They are so sweet and I really enjoyed it. Lots of laughing and talking, practicing my Spanish :)

Overall the weekend was agreat one, relaxing and fun. I can't wait to have another just like it, only four days away... and counting :)

Live Laugh Love

No comments: