Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sorry its been a while :(

So the issue now is my home computer died and I haven't really had time to figure out what to do next... I have a couple of options, one trying to reload the data on it by using the start up disk, I have a feeling my data will be gone which kinda sucks, or by just ignoring the fact there is a problem and hope it goes away. I have been doing the latter of the two but I feel I might just need to face the music and deal with the problem...


New News: Jose and I have decided we will be going to Europe next spring.We are planning on visiting the usual touristy spots, London, Paris, Marseilles, Venice, Rome, Amsterdam, maybe some places in Germany too. We haven't ironed out all the details but we are soo excited. We plan on getting an unlimited Eurail pass so we can have flexibility and be able to go every where! We are so excited in fact, that it is kinda overshadowing our New York trip. We are still pretty excited but the idea of going to Europe is even more so, for me especially since I have been to NYC a couple of times. Ideas on things to do or places to stay are definitely welcome. Also, if there is a place we must go to let us know, we are still looking into it.


The doggies are doing great! Blue is getting so big now that I can barely pick him up. When he jumps up on me his front feet reach my waist! (Keep in mind that he is only 6 1/2 months old...) We figure he will be about Bear's size when he gets fully grown but we think he will be meatier than Bear, which means Bear may pick on him now but he'll regret it later on! They are so cute together, they act just like brothers and Blue loves Bear so much he goes wherever Bear is and he likes to sleep next to him too. Bear is still getting used to that, but I know he likes having a companion.

Other than that, things are going ok. Jose, Steph and I will be working on renovating the house. We have soo many ideas and can't wait until we get the funds to do what we envision. For now we'll have to do only a couple of things but we are still pretty excited about that. When it is all done, we are hoping to have a place to escape the chaos of life and relax. Our goal is Summer but that seems to be getting closer and closer so it may be the end of the year.

Last, but not least, Sarah is getting married and it is going to be soon! I am soo happy for her and Adam. They are so cute together and I know they will be happy. So far, we know the wedding will be late summer and the bridal shower, sometime in August. Once the dates are finalized I will post them so you all know what is going on.


Live, Laugh, Love!

No comments: