Monday, June 22, 2009

Excited :)

As you prolly guessed, I am starting to get excited about our NYC trip... The countdown is 159 days or 22 weeks and 5 days or 5 months and 1 week! So I have started to compile places we want to go and places we have to eat... We have decided to not set a schedule, it makes things stressful by trying to stick to it. Instead I will compile a bunch of places we would like to go and the times they are open, costs and location and try to take each day at a time. The only for sure things we will do are: visit Matt (I can't wait!), go to Ground Zero (Jose really wants to go) and go to a tall building (either the Empire State Building or Rockefeller Building). I really want to go to Katz's Deli (I love When Harry Met Sally, on of the best movies of ALL time!!!) and Ellen's Stardust Diner sounds like fun and I know Jose will get a kick out of it (I haven't ever been). I would like to go to Tavern on the Green but it is pretty pricy and I can bet we can find better food in Little Italy so I doubt we'll go but we might walk by it on our tour of Central Park.

So besides the planning, our house was painted last weekend... The final touches need to be done so wait 'till next week for pics. All of the imporvements are about done, we just need new garage doors and finishing the demo of the pool and we need new grass in the front yard... I don't think we will ever be done with stuff but that's what houses do, constantly improve and I would rather it be that way then lose value, especially in this economy.

That's about all, I hope you all have a great week and enjoy summer!
Live, Laugh, Love

No comments: