Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Heaven is a cal-king bed with a pillow-top :) That's what is sitting in our new bedroom right now and I am sure Blue and Bear are enjoying it, while I can't :(

Since the rearranging, our lives have been crazy, once everything migrates into our new space we will be done! Yay! I am thinking, now that I have a dresser all to myself, that I need more clothes, otherwise the drawers will be very empty, and that is just not right :)

The countdown begins... 34 days until we are in NYC! We are still not feeling it but once we start to pack, I figure it will hit us... I can't wait to eat pizza, ice skate in Central Park, go to the Met and eat Italian food in Little Italy. I am trying to convince Jose that it will be best to Christmas shop while we are there because of all the little shops everywhere but we'll see. For those who are interested in what we will be doing here is a short list:

  • Ice skating in Central Park
  • Visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art
  • Going to the Natural History Museum
  • FAO Schwartz (need I say more?)
  • Seeing the Statue of Liberty
  • Paying our respects at Ground Zero
  • Eating Dim Sum (never had it before, but I feel I gotta do it)
  • Having a romantic dinner in a little Italian restaurant drinking good wine
  • taking in the sights in Times Square
  • Going in the Plaza Hotel and poking around :)
  • Visiting my old friend Matt
  • Eating at Stardust Diner
  • Going to the Empire State Building (all the times I've been, I haven't gone there...)
  • Going to Macy's & Tiffany's on 5th Ave
  • Hmm.... Think that's about all I can think of for now...

That makes me a bit more excited but we still have a month but I feel this month is going to go by so fast but I love this time of year so I don't want it to go by that fast...

I hope everyone has a good Halloween and don't forget to change your clocks!

Live, Laugh, Love

No comments: