Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It is just beginning!

The past few months I have been making cakes for friends, and their family or friends.  There was one period where I was making cakes every Saturday. 

Jose and I have been discussing this and the opportunity that has become available to me/us...  and Nessa's Cakes was born.  I don't take any credit for the name, that was all Jose! 

It is still incredibly preliminary and very under the radar so I have created a blog to give my potential clients a place to see my handy work and have a list of options available to them, from me :)  The pricing of the cakes is based on the actual cost of the ingredients for me.  This isn't a for-profit undertaking, in any way...

Long story short, here it is... http://nessascakes.blogspot.com/

Live, Laugh, Love & Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Wow, I'm so excited! Your website looks BEAUTIFUL! What a fantastic idea. I don't know if I told you, but Rebecca & I were just sitting around talking the other day about how great you would be making wedding cakes for private customers.

This is truly magical and I can't wait to check it out more. I think it's a seed that could grow into much bigger things. And you already have some wonderful portfolio material to show off.

Eeeeeee!! :)