Friday, November 5, 2010

Contemplation

As you may or may not know, I am on a bit of a diet...  That phrase might have been a little understated but I don't want you all to think I have gone mad and won't be able to post any more delicious recipes because my new goal is how to make healthy delicious, or give lots of goodies to my friends and family.  It will be my new challenge and I am totally up for it! 

Jose has been on a healthy spree for the past 5 weeks and so I figured it was my turn to hop on that bandwagon.  Almost two weeks in and so far I have lost four pounds and I am in my craving stage.  If you aren't familiar with dieting or forget what its like (so jealous of you!) then usually within weeks two through six, the dieter typically will start craving everything and anything that may have been favorites or just ok but are now banned, until things get under control.  What am I craving today?  Buffalo wings... the craziest thing is that previously I just thought they were "ok", that is until I couldn't have them :/  Oh well, two more months of this and as long as I continue to work out I can have 'em again! 

You may think I am crazy for trying this around the holiday season and I know, it is crazy.  Timing was just right so I thought, why not?  Also, the Real Age web site has been bugging me and I realized that I don't feel my age, but I was starting to look it.  If you know my family, you will know that I have been gifted to be a part of a genetic chain that doesn't age very quickly, thanks Grandma Jo Hanna and Grandpa Wes!  If you were to meet my uncle you would not guess his age, I would bet $20 on it.  He has more energy than I do and he is twice my age.  Check out: Real Age and see for yourself how old your body really is...  I went form 27.5, prediet and exercise, to 22.5, yesterday.  Now I know 27 is my real age but who honestly wants their body to be aging at the rate or a little faster than their real age?

So give it a try, it takes a few minutes but gives helpful tips and advice on how to make your body younger and your life span longer!

Live, Laugh, Love!

No comments: