Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Dinner

It has been a while since my last post and for that I apologize, again.  Below are some pics of the yummy food we had Christmas Eve dinner.


Jalapeno Popper Dip 


Stuffed Mushrooms



Glazed Ham 


Mashed Potatoes, I prepare them a little ahead and put them in a crock pot to make things a little easier.


Mac N Cheese


Pecan Shortbread cookies, inspired by a recipe given to me by my wonderful cousin Sarah!

What isn't shown above but included in the dinner:
Roasted Glazed Butternut Squash
Fried Chicken
Gravy 
Hawaiian Rolls
Strawberry Cheesecake

Live, Laugh, Love

I will post up recipes for a few of these dishes in the next few days.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

What a great Christmas feast!! I love the jalepino popper dip (those are my favorite!), stuffed mushrooms and pecan shortbread cookies....yumm...(pecans are the best!) :)