Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Head Hurts

Between moving and the uncertainty of the house buying process, Jose and I are getting really stressed and tired. So far, we should be signing the final papers tomorrow, which means we will be moving in this weekend.

So on top of the stresses previously discussed we are now faced with the fact that we will be living together and I will be living with a family, not just roommates.

I haven't lived with any family since I was 17, which was 8 years ago... This is a little different than living with roommates because the dynamics are so much more difficult and if there is a frustration they see it as an affront to "the Family" not just with that person. I love his family, so I think we can do this OK, it will just take some getting used to.

That is all...

No comments: