Friday, September 26, 2008

Packing... my thoughts

It is no fun task. It can be exciting when you have a place to move to and thoughts on where it will all go, but if you are like me and unaware if you will even be able to move to the fantasised spot, it makes motivation difficult.

We are still waiting on other people to finalize the details of the house and this alone can be a very stressful event. I am also one to eat junk when I am stressed so trying to lose weight in the midst of the stressful event I am enduring, is almost impossible. I have been frequenting the gym and keeping a food journal, with a limit on my caloric intake, however, I am still faced with challenges daily.

As previously discussed, my weakness for candy corn can overtake me at times and right now they are every where, including my kitchen. To make matters worse, when I cheat on my diet, I stress about how that one-time cheat will ruin my whole diet and make me gain 20 pounds. I know this is ridiculous but the fact of the matter is, that is how I am and I think.

Enough of the blabbing, I have to go pack :(

No comments: