Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So what is going on now, you might ask?

Foggy, gloomy morning. I love Fall. I really do. The cool nights and the warmer days. I love it when the Santa Ana winds kick in and everything is dry and dusty. Another great reason is Halloween, not really the day but the candy corn is everywhere and it is my favorite.

Last weekend I was packing and relaxing. We realized it will be one of the last weekends we have before the move and when our life now drastically changes. We will be living together in a house that we will not be renting.

Another new thing is that Jose and I have been working out together and I really like it. I have lost four pounds since last Monday and I hope the weight will keep dropping off of me.

That's about all the excitement in my life as of now but coming up this weekend is more packing and the weekend after that is the move.

Keep smilin' and laughin'

No comments: