Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dream Last Night

So last night I had a dream we were in NYC vacationing and it got me all excited for our upcoming trip. Only 6 months to go!!! Its hard to get too excited when we have a while but it is still pretty exciting.

You know what else is exciting? Sarah's wedding! Is hard to believe that it will be here in a matter of months... 3 1/2 to be exact. I will be heading up the Bachelorette party plans... Not sure what exactly we will be doing but I know it will be fun :)

Other than that, I have a brief trip planned for Sarah's bridal shower in August but until then I plan on just hanging around and being boring :P

Last bit that I thought was so cute. This morning I woke up to find Blue's (our youngest) head on my pillow next to me... I know he got up on the bed some time last night but how he ended up sharing my pillow I just don't know. It made me laugh :)

Live, Laugh, Love

No comments: