Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Under Construction

Paradise is near... I can hear the birds chirping as I lie in my hammock sipping strawberry lemonade, maybe with a shot of vodka, enjoying the warmth of the sun... Sounds picturesque huh? The realization is near and I am more excited than can be.

Today renovation on our falling fence has made way and will soon be a brick wall. We currently have little space to grow fruits and veggies but soon we will have a huge garden in the rear of the yard. The hill will be retained and fixed to allow for ease of gardening. The dirt from all the renovating will be tossed in the pit (old pool) and that will be taken care of too. Soon the dogs will be able to run freely in the back yard, yay!

Next on the list: New garage doors, painting the house, new mail box, maybe have money left over to pave a section of the back yard. During the process I will post up pictures for you all to see.

Live, Laugh, Love

No comments: