Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We have been busy!

So it has been almost three weeks since my last post and I feel like I have majorly been lagging on the posting... Since my last post I mentioned making a lot of baked goods and I have been continuing on that path since.

Things I have made lately include:
Strawberry Puff Cake
Apricot Jam
Lemon Poppyseed cake with Vanilla Buttercream
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Next on my list:
Chocoalate cake with a Cookies N Cream filling and with this one I am going to try my hand at fondont. I will be amking my own marshmallow fondont which I am told tastes much better than the traditional kind that most bakeries use, so wish me luck :)

Count down 'till the B-Day: 15 days

Live, Laugh, Love!

BTW if anyone wants a recipe for these things just post on the blog and I will add it for you! Sadly today I forgot my baking journal so all the recipes are at home :(

No comments: