Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 1, failed

Ok so starting on a Saturday wasn't such a good idea, especially when JL had no idea of the plan and when we had a family party to go to. Take two starts Monday...

Yesterday, I started off great. I had a bowl of cereal with strawberries and then did house cleaning for about 5 hours, thats enough to burn a few calories I think. But then JL called and said we needed to get something to eat before the party and he didn't want me to cook since I had cleaned all day. So to Taco Bell we go... I was good, only had 450 calories. Went to the party where we had nachos and hot dogs and that was where I failed. Not so bad I guess cause I didn't have a bun and only a few nachos but I think I could have done a better job of day 1. Oh well, I guess I could have been a lot worse but each day is a new day so here goes day 2!

Happy Sunday All!

Live, laugh, love

No comments: