Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love this!

Recently I have been doing a bit more scouring of other blogs to find ones that I like and I have found quite a few!

I love the cute-ness of Maiking it Lovely (www.makingitlovely.com) and I am loving her new bicycle from Liberty of London sold exclusively through Target, now sold out I'm sad to hear...



I only wish I had the energy to update my blog daily, but I am trying.

Today we are planning a swaray (sp?) for St. Patrick's Day. The initial thought was to make it an all out Irish celebration with stew and soda bread with bread pudding for dessert but JL decided that wasn't a good idea... Think about a few people kinda drunk sloshing stew around... You get the picture. So I am going with our tried and true party favorites with a twist.

- Irish Loch Sludge (Spinach Dip)
- Green Cheese and Pasta (Green mac n cheese)
- Pigs in a Blanket (Who knew the Irish were huge pork lovers...)
- Irish mud bites (brownies)
- Beer in green bottles (Dos Equix sp?)
- Raspberry Beer (for me of course :P)

I'm trying to think of one more dessert I can pull off in 20 minutes that will appeal to the non-chocolate lovers but am having trouble. Cupcakes are always a good default but we'll see.

Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone!

Live, Laugh, Love

No comments: