Monday, March 22, 2010

Fresh Start

I don't know what gave me the idea that I could start dieting on the weekend... The first couple of days are the most difficult for me and the weekend only gives me more time and opportunities to eat bad things. So starting today I am going to be nicer to my body.

I didn't get up early to work out, I know... bad, but I just couldn't get out of my warm bed with my babies to go work out, not to mention it was dark. Lame excuses but I am going to try tomorrow, promise.

Yesterday was such a nice day, a little cloudy but warm and I love the warm weather, it is easier for me to eat less because all I want to eat is healthy stuff.

Saturday I was watching the Food Network and loved the idea of this recipe so I will share:

Fruit Salad Dressing:
1 T honey
1 T lime juice
Zest of 1 lime

Combine and drizzle over fruit, I suggest to use any kind of berry or melon. This could be a great alternative to a dessert since it has natural sugar in it, much better for you than over processed white sugar or corn syrup.

Live, laugh, love and enjoy!

No comments: