Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rain or no rain?

It looks nice and cloudy outside, a little bit of rain will only help keep my garden alive. I love the rain, but only when I am home in my bed and the dogs have gone potty and don't need to again until it is done and dry. I know I am needy but hey, it's hard to clean off a dog's paws who is ticklish or one that just won't hold still!

So I am in love with the Bacon Blue Cheese Burger at Wendy's. I know I am supposed to be on a diet and I have been behaving, kinda, but I don't know what it is about Blue Cheese but I crumble, ha that wasn't on purpose I promise! In fact I think the food that would satisfy the craving I have at the moment would be blue cheese stuffed green olives, don't those just sound AMAZING?!?!

On another note, I can't wait until there is more sun in the morning so I can get motivated to get up earlier and work out. I feel better when I do but I just need to get the motivation...

I am sorry but I don't have a recipe for you today. I am kinda stumped at the moment and need to get back to the grindstone.

I will try and make something clever tonight to give you all something to try out.

Till' tomorrow...

Live, Laugh, Love

No comments: